Stuffed pancakes with cottage cheese and raisins
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Stuffed pancakes with cottage cheese and raisins are really tasty. Easy to prepare and delicious in taste! First prepare a few pancakes according to your favorite recipe and then fill them with a mixture of egg, sugar, quark and raisins. Fry it in a pan and enjoy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 20 g sugar
- 350 ml water, lukewarm
- 150 ml milk
- 1 egg, large
- oil, for frying
- 1 egg
- 300 g quark
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 50 g raisins
- 10 pancakes, thin
- Butter, to taste
- frying pan
Prepare the pancake batter
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Pour in the warm water and milk, mixing gently with a whisk.
- Bring the remaining water to a boil and immediately Pour into the previously prepared pancake batter.
- Mix thoroughly with a whisk until a smooth batter forms.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and vegetable oil.
- Add to the pancake batter and mix well.
- Kead the batter for 10 minutes Let sit at room temperature.
- Heat a pan and grease with oil.
- Bake the batter into even pancakes.
- Place the pancakes on a plate and stack on top of each other.
- Let the pancakes cool.
Prepare the filling
- Raisins in Place in a bowl, pour water over it, leave to soak briefly.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg well with a fork.
- Add the sugar and egg to the quark, mix thoroughly.
- Add the raisins.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of the quark filling on the edge of the pancake.
- Wrap the edge, cover the sides and roll up the pancake.
- Proceed in the same way with all the pancakes.