Stuffed mushrooms with tomatoes and mozzarella
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
These fabulous stuffed mushrooms are baked in the oven. The simple yet delicious dish can be served as an appetizer or as a gourmet accompaniment to a roast. Filled with peppers, tomatoes and mozzarella and baked in the oven, the mushrooms not only look great but also taste wonderfully delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 17 votes )
- 6 mushrooms
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 red peppers
- 4-6 cherry tomatoes
- basil, fresh
- dill, fresh
- 20 g spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 g grated mozzarella
- mushroom brush
- cutting board
- Clean the mushrooms and break off the stalks.
- Slightly hollow out the heads of the mushrooms.
- Chop the mushroom stalks into small pieces.
- Dice the avocado into small cubes.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings and chop the garlic into small pieces.
- Chop the peppers and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Mix the mushroom stalks, peppers, tomatoes, spring onions, garlic and diced avocado in a bowl.
- Season with 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake in the oven at 200 degrees Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- Garnish the stuffed mushrooms with basil and dill and serve.