Stuffed mushrooms with cream cheese and parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The mushrooms are filled with a creamy filling made from cream cheese, parmesan, breadcrumbs and garlic and deliciously gratinated in the oven.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1-2 tsp oil
- 400 g mushrooms
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 50 g Parmesan, alternatively Grana Padano
- 150 -170 g cream cheese
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- mixing spoon
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Remove the stalks from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
- Fry the stalks of the mushrooms in a pan with butter over a medium heat for about 5 minutes until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the chopped garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the breadcrumbs and sauté for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Season with salt and pepper, remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve the fried mushroom mixture with grated Parmesan, cream cheese, some chopped parsley, Mix salt and pepper.
- Put the filling into the mushroom caps.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.
- Bake the stuffed mushrooms for 20 minutes at 200 °C.
- To serve, dress the mushrooms with parsley.