Stuffed mushrooms with cheese, mayonnaise and onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
There are many ways to prepare stuffed mushrooms. In this recipe, the simple appetizer is made with a filling of roasted mushroom stalks, grated cheese, and mayonnaise. Baked in the oven, this dish can be served 20 minutes later.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 500 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 g cheese
- 3 tsp mayonnaise
- cutting board
- frying pan
- baking sheet
- Carefully remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the mushroom stems and onion.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onion briefly.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until golden.
- Place the fried vegetables in a bowl add.
- Mix with grated cheese and mayonnaise.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the cheese mixture and place on a baking tray.
- Bake the mushrooms for about 25 minutes at 200 °C until the cheese has melted.
- Stuffed mushrooms taste wonderful to a salad.