Stuffed meatballs with cheese and red onions
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Meatballs filled with cheese are a perfect family meal. Crispy on the outside and melted cheese on the inside – a great combination and definitely a change from the usual meatballs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 250g ground beef
- 150g ground pork
- 1 red onion
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 125g cheese, diced
- butter, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- Finely chop the onion.
- Mix the minced meat, egg, breadcrumbs and spices in a bowl.
- Grease your hands with a little olive oil.
- Form the minced meat mixture into medium-sized patties.
- Make a well in the middle of each patty Press and press in a small piece of cheese with 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Roll up into an even patty.
- Fry the meatballs on both sides in hot olive oil.
- Serve with fried potatoes or mashed potatoes.
- cutting board