Stuffed jacket potatoes with minced meat, tomato sauce and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
The hearty, aromatically delicious taste delicious together with a juicy minced meat filling with tomato sauce. With melted cheese, it makes the perfect treat!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2-4 potatoes, large
- 2 tsp oil
- 3-4 sprigs of spring onion
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 2-3 sprigs of thyme
- 280 g ground beef
- 120 g tomato sauce
- 120-150 g Cheese
- Wrap each potato in aluminum foil and bake at 200ºC for 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over low heat.
- Chop the spring onion and sauté in the pan until tender.
- Add the oregano and chopped thyme and lightly Fry.
- Add the minced meat to the pan, increase the heat and sear over medium-high heat.
- Stir well.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Leave the jacket potatoes in the foil and lightly cut off the top.
- Scoop out the potato mixture with a spoon.
- Put the meat filling into the potatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake the jacket potatoes for 15 minutes at 180 °C.
- aluminium foil
- mixing spoon