Stuffed eggs with salmon cream and chives
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Stuffed eggs are perfect for every buffet and party. This spring-like Easter recipe for eggs filled with an aromatic salmon cream is quick to make and simply delicious, and not just at Easter.
- 2 eggs
- 50 g smoked salmon
- chives, to taste
- Boil the water, put the eggs in the pot and boil hard for 8-10 minutes.
- Then rinse the eggs under cold water and peel them.
- Half the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolk.
- Mix the yolk with the finely chopped smoked salmon.
- Fill the egg white halves with the salmon cream.
- Garnish the filled eggs with a piece of salmon and chives.