Stuffed eggs with olives, cream cheese and mustard for Halloween party
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 28 minutes
A slightly scary, but very tasty and hearty Halloween snack made from stuffed eggs with olives. Of course, not everyone likes spiders, but these spider eggs are quite harmless and even very cute, and what’s more, they’re edible. Finally, these spiders are an appetizer that fits well on the Halloween table. The ingredients for this appetizer are very simple and the time required to prepare it is minimal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 8 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 50-60 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp mustard
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 15-20 black olives
- egg cooker
- piping bag
- Hard-boil the eggs, then allow to cool and peel.
- Cut each egg in half.
- Use a small spoon to carefully remove the yolk.
- Place the yolk in a bowl and break up with a fork.
- With mayonnaise, Mix the cream cheese and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg yolk mixture into a piping bag.
- Pour the mixture into the egg white half.
- Half the olives and place one half on each egg yolk.
- The remaining olives cut into very narrow strips and place on top of the egg as spider legs.