Stuffed eggs with mustard and ham for Easter breakfast
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 22 minutes
This cold egg appetizer is super quick and tastes really delicious. The eggs are boiled and stuffed with a filling of egg yolk, pickles, ham, mustard and mayonnaise. This egg snack is great for Easter breakfast or Easter brunch.
Please review recipe:
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 60g ham
- 2 pickles
- 2 tbsp mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Boil the eggs hard, rinse with cold water and allow to cool completely.
- Dice the ham and gherkins.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half.
- Carefully remove the yolk and place in a bowl.
- Place the empty egg white halves on a plate.
- Mash the egg yolks to a pulp and season with mustard, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the ham and gherkins and fill the egg halves with the egg yolk mixture.
- Refrigerate the filled eggs for 1 hour and serve garnished with parsley.
- egg cooker
- cutting board