Stuffed eggs with crab sticks and olive spiders for Halloween
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This egg snack with crab sticks is simple and yet very tasty and is perfectly staged. Decorated with original spiders, they are a spectacular appetizer for the spookiest festival of the year.
Please review recipe:
- 6 eggs
- 150-200 g crab sticks
- Herbs, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 12 Black olives, pitted
- Hard-boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Then rinse in cold water and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and set aside in a separate bowl.
- Mash them with a fork .
- Finely chop or grate the crab sticks.
- Add the crab sticks, chopped herbs, salt and mayonnaise to taste to the egg yolks.
- Mix the egg mixture well.
- Either fill the egg halves with a spoon or use a piping bag to transfer the To be able to spread the filling evenly.
- Cut each olive in half and place one half on each egg yolk mixture.
- Cut the remaining olives into very narrow strips and place them on the eggs as spider legs.
- Stuffed eggs for at least 30 minutes leave in the fridge.
- egg cooker