Stuffed eggplant with tomatoes and mozzarella
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This low carb dish is original and delicious for dinner. Layered aubergines and filled with tomatoes and mozzarella conjure up a Mediterranean flair on the table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 aubergine
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 2 tomatoes
- basil, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- herbal balsamic vinegar, to taste
- garlic press
- kitchen brush
- oven dish
- Use a knife to cut the aubergine lengthways into compartments so that the slices are still connected at the end of the stalk.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press and mix with olive oil in a small bowl.
- Gross the individual compartments with garlic oil.
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into slices and place between the aubergine compartments.
- Bake the filled aubergine in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, drizzle the herb balsamic vinegar over the aubergine and garnish with fresh basil.