Stuffed eggplant with tomatoes and feta in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The baked aubergines are a great vegetable dish from the oven. Stuffed aubergines with tomatoes and feta are suitable as a side dish or as a starter. Easy and delicious to prepare and full of flavor.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 aubergines
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 80 g feta cheese
- 1-2 tomatoes
- leeks, to taste
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2-4 sprigs of chives, for garnish
- oven dish
- cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Have the aubergines in half lengthways and cut the insides in a lattice pattern.
- Gross with olive oil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C.
- Chop the leeks into small pieces.
- Have the tomatoes in half and cut as small as you like.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the aubergine halves.
- Fill the aubergines with the leeks and tomatoes.
- Crumble the feta on top.
- Bake the aubergines in the oven at 180 °C for a further 15 minutes.
- The filled aubergines with Garnish with finely chopped chives and enjoy warm.