Stuffed eggplant fanned with tomato mozzarella
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Stuffed Eggplant with Tomatoes and Mozzarella is a perfect low-carb dinner and a feast for the eyes. The vegetarian dish made from fan-shaped aubergines, filled with tomato sauce, tomato slices and mozzarella is gratinated in the oven and tastes super tender and aromatic.
Please review recipe:
- 3 aubergines
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 scoops of mozzarella
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley, to taste
- dill, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp tomato passata
- herbs Provence, to taste
- olive oil, to taste
- 100 g grated cheese
- basil, to taste
- Mix up a sauce using olive oil, garlic, herbs de Provence and tomato passata.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Wash the aubergines and cut in a fan shape down to the end of the stalk.
- The individual aubergine slices on both sides with the Spread the mixed tomato sauce.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stalk and cut into slices.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
- Place the tomatoes and the mozzarella between the aubergine slices.
- Place the aubergines in a casserole dish or on a baking tray .
- Simmer in the preheated oven for about 50-70 minutes.
- At the end of the baking time, sprinkle the aubergines with cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and dill before serving.
- casserole dish