Stuffed crab sticks with tuna, mayonnaise and eggs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This cool appetizer is perfect for a holiday menu. The combination of ingredients combined with the unusual presentation makes these rolls something special. With a filling of tuna, eggs and mayonnaise, the snack is very tasty and filling.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 150-180g tuna
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- 12-14 crab sticks
- Boil the eggs hard for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool, peel and grate coarsely.
- Pour off the oil from the can and mash the tuna with a fork.
- Mix the liver, eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise .
- Carefully unroll the crab sticks.
- Spread the filling evenly over them with a spoon.
- Roll up the sticks again.
- Place the finished snack in the fridge and let it cool for 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Arrange the filled crab sticks on a plate and serve chilled.