Stuffed chicken breast with Brussels sprouts, cheese and walnuts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This recipe for Stuffed Chicken Breast with Brussels Sprouts and Walnuts will delight even those who don’t like Brussels sprouts. It is fried until golden with a delicious filling of cheese, nuts and Brussels sprouts, resulting in a light, crispy crust and then cooked in the oven. This creates a full-bodied and filling dish that no one can resist. The cabbage here harmonises beautifully with the nuts and melted cheese, while the addition of lemon juice makes the dish even spicier and tastier.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 200g Brussels sprouts
- 50-60g walnuts
- 150g cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp oil
- cutting board
- frying pan
- plastic wrap
- Cut the chicken fillet so it opens like a book.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and pound flat with a kitchen mallet.
- Remove from the wrap and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the Brussels sprouts for the filling.
- In a bowl, mix together the chopped nuts, grated cheese, lemon juice, a tablespoon of oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the filling on each piece of chicken breast and roll together.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Chicken, approx. Fry for 8 minutes so that they are lightly browned on all sides.
- Place the rolls in a casserole dish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and cook the chicken in it for approx. 10 – 15 minutes.
- Stuffed chicken breast with Brussels sprouts remove from the oven and serve immediately.