Stuffed chicken breast fillets with spinach and cream cheese in bacon coating
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
Juicy filling, tender chicken fillet and appetizing bacon crust. with spinach and cheese taste incredibly delicious and are quickly prepared.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 230 g spinach, frozen
- 1 lemon, unwaxed
- 120 g cream cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 tbsp oil
- Kitchen hammer
- Casserole dish
- Thaw the spinach and drain the excess liquid in a colander.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in cling film and tap off with a kitchen mallet.
- Grab the lemon zest.
- Squeeze out 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Cream cheese with spinach, lemon zest, Mix the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the filling on each chicken breast fillet.
- Roll up the fillets and wrap in bacon strips.
- Place the filled chicken breast fillets in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook the chicken breasts at 180 °C for 35 minutes bake in the oven.