Stuffed chicken breast fillets with spinach and cream cheese in bacon coating
Juicy filling, tender chicken fillet and appetizing bacon crust. with spinach and cheese taste incredibly delicious and are quickly prepared.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 230 g spinach, frozen
- 1 lemon, unwaxed
- 120 g cream cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 tbsp oil
- Thaw the spinach and drain the excess liquid in a colander.
- Wrap the chicken breasts in cling film and tap off with a kitchen mallet.
- Grab the lemon zest.
- Squeeze out 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Cream cheese with spinach, lemon zest, Mix the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread the filling on each chicken breast fillet.
- Roll up the fillets and wrap in bacon strips.
- Place the filled chicken breast fillets in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook the chicken breasts at 180 °C for 35 minutes bake in the oven.
- Kitchen hammer
- Casserole dish