Stuffed cannelloni with spinach and ricotta from the oven
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Stuffed cannelloni with spinach and ricotta taste unbeatably delicious and take you to Italy. These fine cannelloni are filled with spinach, pine nuts and ricotta and then baked with a creamy sauce and lots of cheese.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 400 g spinach leaves
- 1 onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 2 tbsp pine nuts, chopped
- 200 g ricotta
- 50 ml cream
- 14 cannelloni
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml cream
- 40 g parmesan
- oil, to taste
- mixing spoon
- baking dish
- piping bag
- Clean the spinach and cut off the thick stalks.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the spinach and let the leaves wilt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Let the spinach cool down a little and finely chop cut.
- Add the ricotta, cream and pine nuts to the spinach and season with nutmeg.
- Fill the cannelloni with the spinach mixture; it works best with a piping bag.
- Grease a casserole dish with oil.
- Put the cannelloni side by side.
- Mix the eggs with the cream and Parmesan and pour over the cannelloni.
- Bake the cannelloni with spinach in the oven at 180 degrees for approx. 25-30 minutes and serve warm.