Stuffed cannelloni in béchamel sauce with minced meat
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
Stuffed cannelloni delight young and old alike. The large tubular noodles are filled with a flavorful tomato sauce, juicy minced meat and vegetables and baked in the oven with hearty bechamel sauce and cheese.
Please review recipe:
- 300g minced meat, mixed
- 2 courgettes
- 1 pack cannelloni
- 1 can tomatoes, chopped
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1-2 carrots
- 50g butter
- 50g flour
- 600 ml milk
- 100 ml cream
- 100 g cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- Italian herbs, to taste
- Peel the carrots and grate finely.
- Peel and dice the onion.
- Peel the garlic clove and cut into small pieces.
- Fry the vegetables in a pan with oil.
- Add the tomato paste.
- Season with turmeric, paprika powder and herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped tomatoes from the can.
- Stir everything well and let it simmer.
- Adjust salt to taste.
- In a saucepan, add the flour and sauté let it.
- Add water and spice paste, bring to a boil again.
- To round off, add milk or cream and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Fill the cannelloni
- Mix the minced meat with the tomato sauce.
- Mix the cannelloni with the minced meat mixture fill and place next to each other in a casserole dish.
- Pour the bechamel sauce over the cannelloni.
- Spread the grated cheese over the cannelloni.
- Bake the cannelloni at 200 degrees for approx. 40-45 minutes.
- Seat the cannelloni with sour cream and fresh salad rvieren.
- cutting board
- beater spatula
- casserole dish