Stuffed buns with egg salad, melted cheese, crab sticks, caviar
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This snack is just perfect for a festive buffet. Quick to make, but really tasty and filling, the filled rolls with an egg salad can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Eggs need to be boiled, grated, and then mixed with the crab sticks and the rest of the ingredients. The resulting salad is placed in the buns and arranged in the form of “mussels”. Very pretty to look at, these rolls will be enjoyed by the whole family.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 6-8 quail eggs
- 200 g processed cheese
- 200 g crab sticks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6-8 rolls
- 2 tbsp caviar, red
- cutting board
- garlic press
- Put all the eggs in a saucepan and cook in boiling water.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and peel.
- Grate the chicken eggs and cheese to medium size.
- Chop the crab sticks finely.
- Peel and press the garlic.
- All Place the chopped ingredients in a bowl and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Cut off the tops of the rolls and take out the breadcrumbs.
- Fill the rolls with the egg salad.
- Place a quail egg in the middle of each one.
- Spread some caviar all around.
- Cover stuffed buns with the top halves to form “shells”.