Stuffed avocado with egg and bacon in the oven – great breakfast idea
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
If an ordinary scrambled egg seems too boring, then it can be wonderfully prepared in an exotic fruit. With the crispy fried bacon, a perfect breakfast is guaranteed!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 avocado, large
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- frying pan
- Cut the bacon into bite-sized pieces
- Fry in a dry pan over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes until crispy.
- Place the bacon on a kitchen towel to drain excess fat and allow to cool slightly.
- Have the avocado in half and remove the stone.
- Carefully scoop out some of the flesh with a spoon.
- Snip off a little of the skin on the underside. This will make the avocado halves more stable.
- Carefully put the eggs in the indentations in the avocado.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the avocado with the egg in an oven preheated to 220°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the eggs Sprinkle with the bacon and chopped herbs before serving.