Stuffed aubergines with tomatoes and mozzarella in the oven
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
with tomatoes and mozzarella in the oven is a beautiful and incredibly appetizing dish from the Mediterranean cuisine, which is prepared in the oven. The aubergines are cut like a fan and filled with tomatoes and mozzarella. In the oven, it is gratinated with melt-in-the-mouth mozzarella to make a wonderful side dish.
Please review recipe:
- 2 aubergines
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 150 g mozzarella
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- kitchen brush
- Slice the aubergines lengthwise like a fan.
- Sprinkle with salt and rinse after 30 minutes.
- Dab dry with paper towels.
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into thin slices.
- The tomato slices with the mozzarella slices between them Lay the aubergine slices.
- Season the tomatoes and aubergines lightly with salt.
- Place the aubergines in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook the filled aubergines in the oven at 180 °C for 30-35 minutes.