Stuffed aubergines with carrots and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Here, the versatile vegetables are prepared with deliciously fried carrots and garlic. The stuffed aubergines with carrots are on the table in just a few simple steps! The aubergine rolls are great as a snack with the grill.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 aubergines
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion, small
- 50 g cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parsley, to taste
- cutting board
- paper towel
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise into strips.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Dice the onion into fine cubes.
- Peel the carrots and grate them finely.
- In a pan with oil, sauté the carrots and sauté the onions.
- Press the garlic through the press.
- Mix the cheese with the mayonnaise.
- Mix in the garlic and carrots with the onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dab the aubergine slices dry with paper towels.
- Fry both sides in a pan with oil.
- Spread the carrot filling over the aubergine slices and roll them up.
- Garnish the aubergines with herbs and serve.