Stuffed apples with chicken and cheese salad
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Stuffed apples with chicken and cheese are unusual and taste great. Meat is boiled and cut into small pieces. Apples are spooned out and chopped up. Mixed with grated cheese, the mixture is stuffed into the apples. This delicious appetizer is sure to impress guests.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 chicken thighs
- 150 g processed cheese
- 6 apples, sour-sweet
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- cutting board
- Place the meat in a saucepan, pour water over it.
- Cook until tender.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese coarsely or chop it into small pieces.
- Cut off the top quarter of the apples.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon, leaving only thin walls.
- Chop up the flesh and the top pieces.
- Mix the chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- Salt, pepper and the mayonnaise Serve.
- Fill the mixture into the apple skins.
- Place the filled apples on a plate and serve as a starter.
Chicken breast also works well in this salad. To make the appetizer look more varied, green and red apples can be used.