Strawberry tiramisu dessert with mascarpone and ladyfingers
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The strawberry tiramisu is a delicate, fruity and creamy dessert. This delicious dessert with strawberries and ladyfingers is fantastically delicious! It can be prepared in advance and served with tea or coffee.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 70 g mascarpone
- g sugar
- 150 ml orange juice
- 10 ladyfingers
- 10 strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp liqueur
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Hand mixer
- For the fruit sauce: Mix the orange juice, liqueur and strawberries in a blender to a homogeneous mass.
- Beat the egg whites with half the sugar and lemon juice until stiff and shiny.
- In a bowl separate the egg yolks with the rest of the Mix the sugar and gradually add the mascarpone.
- Fold the beaten egg whites in several parts to the egg yolk and sugar mixture and mix to form an even cream.
- Spread some cream on the bottom of a glass mould.
- Insert the ladyfingers for a few seconds Dip the fruit sauce.
- Spread the soaked ladyfingers over the cream.
- Cover with the cream layer and repeat the layers again.
- Chill the strawberry tiramisu, covered with cling film, in the fridge for about 4 hours.
- Before serving, do this Cut the strawberry tiramisu into pieces and garnish with fresh strawberries and mint.