Strawberry dessert with cottage cheese and cookies
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
A super quick and easy dessert that tastes delicious. For this, the quark is mixed with honey and layered with cookies in glasses. The topping of fresh strawberries provides the fruity taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 300 g quark
- 1/2 pack cookies
- 150 g strawberries
- honey, to taste
- hand mixer
- dessert jars
- seal bags
- Mix the quark in a bowl with honey to taste until creamy.
- Put the cookies in a plastic storage bag and use a rolling pin to crush them into coarse biscuit crumbs.
- Pour the quark cream into the glasses.
- Spread a layer of cookies on top.
- Garnish the dessert with strawberry pieces and serve.