Strawberry Cheesecake with Biscuit Base – Tender cheesecake made from cottage cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Strawberry cheesecake is not only a great and delicious dessert – it is a nice little holiday that will bring a good mood and positive mood for the whole day! The cheesecake tastes very tender and becomes a dreamlike cake with a biscuit base.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 120 g biscuits
- 4 cups hazelnuts
- 50 g butter, melted
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 250 g cream, or sour cream
- 150 g sugar
- 10 g vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 200 g strawberries, for topping
- food processor
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- springform pan
Prepare the biscuit base
- Place the biscuits and nuts in the blender bowl of the food processor and grind until fine.
- Add the melted butter and stir.
- Grease the cake tin with butter or line it with baking paper.
- Place the biscuit mixture in the bottom of a cake tin and Press down firmly.
- Cover the dish with cling film and place in the fridge.
Prepare the cheese cream
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, cream, sugar, vanilla sugar, egg and lemon zest.
- Mix until smooth and homogeneous.
- Take the mold with the biscuit base out of the fridge.
- Pour in the cheese cream.
- Place the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take the baked cheesecake out of the oven and let it rest on a wire rack for 15 minutes
- Remove the rim of the springform pan.
- Let the cheesecake cool for a few hours.
- Pull and halve the strawberries or spread them whole on the cheesecake.