Strawberry cake with biscuit and cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Sweet, creamy, fruity – this fine strawberry cake with biscuit and cream tastes heavenly delicious. The soft biscuit and the firm cream with gelatine complement each other very well. The fresh strawberries look beautiful in the cake and taste delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 120 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- vanilla, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g plain yoghurt
- 250 g whipped cream
- 6 sheets Gelatine
- 80 g sugar
- 200 g strawberries
Prepare the dough
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Beat the egg whites until fluffy.
- Stir the sugar with the egg yolks, salt and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder.
- Stir the egg whites into the batter.
- Preheat the oven.
- Line the 26 cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Bake the sponge cake at 190 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes and let it cool down.
- Cut the sponge cake horizontally.
Prepare the cream
- Soak the gelatine.
- Whip the whipped cream until stiff.
- Mix in the sugar and yoghurt.
- First add the cream to the gelatine.
- Then mix in the whole cream.
- Assemble the strawberry cake
- Clean the strawberries and cut in half lengthwise.
- Place a sponge cake base in the springform pan.
- Fill the edges of the springform pan with the halved strawberries.
- Spread the cream over the strawberries.
- Cover the cream with the second sponge cake.
- Spread the cream over the sponge cake or before serving with poo Sprinkle with sugar.
- Serve the strawberry cake chilled.
- Hand mixer
- 26 cm springform tin
- Cake divider