Strawberry banana ice cream with milk and vanilla – cold dessert
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Strawberries and bananas are the perfect combination for dessert. This ice cream resembles a smoothie. It can be made with both cow’s milk and soy milk.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 80 g strawberries, frozen
- 120 ml milk, or soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, sugar, honey or other sweetener to taste
- freezer bag
- Slice or chunk the peeled bananas.
- Place the bananas in a container or freezer bag in the freezer overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Place the bananas and strawberries in a blender.
- Pour in the milk.
- Add vanilla extract if desired.
- Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar, honey or other sweetener if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a wide container.
- Cover with a lid or foil.
- Place in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and strawberries and serve on hot summer days.