Steamed potatoes with milk and butter from the pan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This dish is made from young potatoes. Compared to ordinary potatoes, they have a thin skin and taste tender and creamy after cooking. The special thing about this dish is that the potatoes are tossed in butter before cooking and then boiled in milk, which makes them even more delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 500 g potatoes, preferably new potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 350-400 ml milk
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- deep pan with lid
- Scrub or peel the potatoes clean and cut into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a deep pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the potatoes, stir and after 4-5 minutes add the milk.
- When the milk boils , season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- The coarser the sliced potatoes, the longer they will take to cook.
- Before serving with chopped Sprinkle herbs.