Steamed chicken patties with onions, carrots and semolina
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
These steamed diet meatballs can easily compete with the fried ones, they are no less juicy and delicious in taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1-2 bay leaves
- 3-4 Black Peppercorns
- food processor
- Peel the onions and carrots.
- Crush using a food processor or blender.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and blend in a blender.
- Mix the onions, carrots and chicken together.
- Mix the egg, semolina and flour into the minced meat Add.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the chicken mince well.
- Form the minced meat into patties, preferably with wet hands.
- Add the bay leaves and peppercorns to the water.
- Steam the patties for approx. 20 – 25 minutes .
The best way to prepare this dish is with a stand mixer. This will give the patties a denser and more viscous consistency, and the patties will not fall apart.