Squid salad with rice, onions, eggs and herbs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A quick dish for lunch, dinner or as a snack between meals. This squid salad can be served as an accompaniment to meat or as a separate dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 4 tbsp long grain rice
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 150 g canned squid
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Fresh herbs, to taste
- Leads lettuce , to taste
- cutting board
- Boil the rice in a saucepan for approx. 12-15 minutes until al dente.
- Boil the eggs hard for approx. 10 minutes.
- Let both cool down.
- Cut the onion and squid into small pieces.
- The eggs on a coarse grater Grate or dice with a knife.
- Chop the fresh herbs finely.
- Put everything in a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve the finished squid salad on a plate with lettuce leaves.