Spooky Halloween dessert with mascarpone and cookies
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This Halloween dessert is a quick but spooky Halloween food idea. The creepy dessert is relatively easy to prepare. The cream is mixed from mascarpone, cream and yoghurt, seasoned with sugar and vanilla and filled in layers into glasses with the crumbled cookies.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g mascarpone
- 400 g Greek yoghurt
- 50 ml cream
- 200 g chocolate biscuits, e.g. cookies
- vanilla sugar, to taste
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 50 g fruit gummy worms
- Chop the cookies in a food processor.
- For the mascarpone cream, mix the mascarpone with the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the yoghurt with the vanilla sugar.
- Whip the cold cream until stiff and stir in.
- Now spread a layer of the biscuit crumbs put in the bottom of the dessert glasses.
- Then layer the mascarpone cream in glasses.
- Put another layer of biscuits on top.
- Garnish with the fruit gummy worms and serve for Halloween.
Instead of cookies, a can also be used.
- food processor
- hand mixer