Spinach pie with salmon, cheese and herbs
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
A delicious, easy to make spinach pie for spring. This Spinach Pie with Salmon and Cheese will lure the whole family in with its scent! The crumbly dough promises a crispy taste and is perfectly complemented by the juicy, aromatic filling.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 500g spinach, frozen or fresh
- 100g Adygea cheese
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 3-4 sprigs of dill
- 200g of salmon
- Black pepper, to taste
- 125 g flour
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 pinch salt
- cutting board
- baking pan
- rolling pin
Knead the dough
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the water and knead into a dough.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Prepare the filling
- Chop the spinach .
- Heat a pan with oil.
- Sauté the spinach over medium-high heat for 7 to 10 minutes, until all the moisture has evaporated. Finely chop the cheese and herbs.
- Dice the salmon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough into a sheet of dough in the shape of the baking tin.
- Place the dough in the baking tin, pulling up the edges a little.
- Salmon and spinach on top.
- A layer of cheese, then put the herbs on top.
- Spinach cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.