Spicy yoghurt sauce with mustard, garlic and spices
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 2 minutes
This yoghurt sauce with mustard goes well with , nuggets, fries, grilled chicken and many other dishes. The sauce tastes spicy and super delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¹⁄₄-¹⁄₂ tsp black pepper
- ¹⁄₄ tsp salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mustard, medium hot
- Peel the garlic.
- Crush the garlic together with salt and pepper for 2-3 seconds in the blender.
- Add the yoghurt and mustard.
- Stir well to form an even yoghurt sauce.
- The yoghurt sauce goes well with burgers, nuggets, fries or grilled chicken.
The yoghurt sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.