Spicy wild garlic pesto with pasta
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 18 minutes
Spring is the season for wild garlic! With this spicy wild garlic pesto, the pasta becomes a culinary delight. The spiciness and freshness of the wild garlic is complemented with a hint of almonds and Parmesan – served with pasta, it is a real treat for the palate. For the pesto, almonds, olive oil, Parmesan and wild garlic are pureed with salt to form a creamy paste and it’s ready!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 200 g wild garlic
- 75 g ground almonds
- 200 ml olive oil
- 60 g grated parmesan
- 1 tsp salt
- 250 g spaghetti
- Hand blender
- Rinse the wild garlic well and dry it.
- Put the almonds, olive oil, Parmesan and salt in a tall mixing bowl.
- Add the wild garlic and beat with the hand blender to form a creamy paste.
- Pour the wild garlic pesto into screw-top jars and coat with a layer of olive oil Drizzle over.
- Cook the noodles in salted water for 8-10 minutes al dente.