Spicy vegetable cake with white cabbage, onions and dill
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Everyone will surely love this spicy vegetable cake with cabbage and dill. Juicy vegetable filling in connection with the airy dough result in a wonderful combination. Hearty, tasty and delicious, the recipe is definitely worth trying.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 300 g white cabbage
- ½ onion
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-3 sprigs dill
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 3 tbsp flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- cutting board
- frying pan
- baking pan
- Chop the cabbage.
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the onion for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the cabbage and cook for 7-8 minutes while stirring.
- Dill Chop finely and add to the cabbage.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the filling from the heat and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the cabbage mixture in a baking tin with a diameter of 16-18 cm.
- Separate the yolks from the whites, whisk with milk and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Beat the egg whites to form a stiff foam, carefully fold into the dough.
- Dough Pour over the filling.
- Put the cake in the oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Remove, allow to cool slightly and serve.
Coarsely grated eggs or cheese can be added to the filling to taste.