Spicy tacos with shrimp, red cabbage and sauce
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 33 minutes
delicious sour cream sauce with the slight acidity of lime brings a fresh, tangy flavor to this delicious seafood and vegetable appetizer. These are not only ready within a few minutes, but also delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 1 lime
- 75g sour cream
- 75g mayonnaise
- Sriracha, or other hot sauce, to taste
- ¾ tsp garlic, ground
- 1 clove garlic
- 450g shrimp
- salt, to taste Flavor
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 200g red cabbage
- 1 avocado
- ½ red onion
- 100g cheese
- ¼ bunch coriander
- 6-8 tortillas
- cutting board
- frying pan
- citrus juicer
Prepare the sauce
- Squeeze out the lime juice.
- Mix in the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot sauce and chopped garlic.
Prepare the tacos
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Peel the prawns, pat dry with paper towels and mix in the garlic, salt and spices.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the prawns for 3-4 minutes over high heat until cooked through.
- Peel the vegetables.
- Cut the red cabbage into fine strips.
- Dice the avocado and cut the onion into thin half rings.
- Grate the cheese finely, chop the cilantro.
- Heat the tortillas in a dry pan and fold in half.
- Stuff with the red cabbage, avocado, onions, shrimp, cilantro and cheese.
- Spread the sauce on top and finish Serve tacos immediately.
The tacos can also be briefly baked in the oven.