Spicy spread with paprika, cream cheese, feta and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This great one is ready after just 10 minutes. The light and delicate spread with paprika, cream cheese, feta, garlic and herbs goes well with baguette or ciabatta, fresh vegetables and grilled meat.
Please review recipe:
- 1 paprika
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon
- 200g feta cheese
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- 100g cream cheese
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp dried sage
- ¼ tsp celery, dried
- De-seed the peppers and cut into large pieces.
- Peel the garlic and press through the garlic press.
- Juice half the lemon.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- In a blender, finely puree the peppers, garlic and crumbled feta cheese .
- Add cream cheese, parsley, spices and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve the spread on crusty baguette slices or ciabatta.
Instead of sage and celery, other spices can be added if desired.
- cutting board
- stand mixer