Spicy Sour Cream Sauce – Sour cream dip with lime juice and chili
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Adding onion powder, garlic powder, and a little lime juice to regular sour cream and topping it with chili creates a flavorful and flavorful sour cream sauce for chips, sandwiches, quesadillas, and other Mexican dishes. It also goes wonderfully with boiled potatoes or grilled meat.
Please review recipe:
- ¹⁄₂ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₂ – 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk to the sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Season with salt and lime juice.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder and chilli.
- Mix everything together to form a homogeneous sour cream sauce.
- Sour cream sauce for jacket potatoes , chips, grilled meat or simply as a dip.