Spicy sausages in a homemade barbecue sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 42 minutes
These sausages in a delicious barbecue sauce are an excellent snack that is very easy to prepare. Braising the bockwurst in the barbecue sauce gives it that certain something.
Please review recipe:
- 240ml ketchup
- 60ml red wine vinegar
- 60ml water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp onions, dried
- 1 tsp garlic, dried
- 1 tsp paprika sweet
- salt, to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 650 g sausages, mini sausages
- In a deep skillet or saucepan, combine the ketchup, vinegar, water, honey, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat the barbecue sauce over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausages, stir and prepare for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the whole thing into a casserole dish and bake for about 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Then turn the sausages over and cook for another 7-10 minutes.
- The sausages in the homemade barbecue sauce with a side dish or serve with a salad.
Instead of mini sausages, normal sausages that have been cut into several pieces can also be used.
- frying pan
- casserole dish