Spicy sausage salad with cheese, onions and pickles
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
This cheese and pickled cucumber dish is a popular dish in Switzerland, Germany and Austria with a perfectly balanced aroma and tangy taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 300 g meat sausage
- 230 g Emmental cheese
- 170 g gherkins
- 1 onion
- herbs, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp marinade, from a gherkin jar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut the meat sausage, cheese and gherkins into long, thin strips.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces.
- Put everything in a bowl.
- Apple vinegar, cucumber marinade, oil, Mix together salt, sugar and pepper.
- Season the salad with the dressing and mix well.
- Let the sausage salad sit in the fridge for an hour before serving.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon