Spicy salsa sauce with mango, strawberries and lime dressing
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
very unusual variant of the well-known Mexican salsa sauce, which is very similar to a salad. Sweet and sour strawberries and aromatic mango, pepperoni and onions, fresh herbs and lime dressing are perfectly combined in this salsa. It goes well as a sauce with tortilla chips or as a filling for tacos, but meat dishes can also be served wonderfully with this salsa sauce.
Please review recipe:
- 1 mango
- 450 g strawberries
- 1 pepperoni jalapeno
- ¹⁄₂ red onion
- 5 bunch parsley
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 lime
- salt, to taste
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Cut the strawberries into the same pieces as the mango.
- Remove the seeds from the peppers.
- Finely chop the peppers, onions and parsley.
- Put the chopped ingredients in a bowl .
- In an extra bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and salt.
- You can also add grated lime zest.
- Mix the strawberries, mango, and veggies with the dressing.
- Let the salsa sauce sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes , so that all the flavors can combine well.
- Serve salsa sauce with chips, for example.
- cutting board
- citrus juicer