Spicy salad dressing with honey, ketchup and paprika
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 2 minutes
An unusually piquant with spices and red wine vinegar is a great addition not only to salads, but also to meat. Chicken dishes in particular will complement this great combination wonderfully. Prepared in just 2 minutes, everyone should have tried this salad dressing.
Please review recipe:
- ¹⁄₂ cup red wine vinegar
- ¹⁄₃ cup ketchup
- ¹⁄₄ cup honey
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika, smoked
- ¹⁄₂ tsp onion, dried
- ¹⁄₂ cup vegetable oil, unrefined
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a stand mixer, whisk together the vinegar, ketchup, honey, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and onion.
- While the mixer is still running, slowly pour in the oil.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the salad dressing over the fresh salad or serve with meat.