Spicy pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon, ginger and raisins
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
These delicious pumpkin pancakes are quick and easy to prepare. Raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and a hint of vanilla make it a treat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 250-270g pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 90g brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg, ground
- ¼ tsp ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp allspice, ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g flour
- 60 ml milk
- 40 g raisins
- 120 ml oil
- mixing spoon
- Mix the pumpkin puree with the egg, sugar, spices and vanilla extract.
- Combine with the flour and milk.
- Add the raisins and stir again.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan .
- Fry the pumpkin pancakes for a few minutes on each side until golden brown.