Spicy plum sauce with chili and garlic for meat dishes
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The sweet, spicy one made from plums with coriander and garlic goes particularly well with pork and lamb. The fine notes of coriander and dill give the plum sauce that certain something.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg plums
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 5 garlic cloves
- ¹⁄₂ bunch of dill
- ¹⁄₂ bunch of coriander
- ¹⁄₂ tsp chilli
- ¹⁄₂ tsp ground coriander
- Core the plums and finely chop in a food processor.
- Combine the plum puree, sugar and salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic, spices and coriander.
- Let simmer while stirring.
- Remove the plum sauce from the heat and allow to cool.
- Plum sauce can be served with a meat dish.
- food processor
- mixing spoon