Spicy meat salad made from turkey breast with apples, nuts and celery
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
In this recipe, the tender turkey meat is combined with juicy apples, nuts and crunchy celery. The added dried cranberries and nuts give the delicious a particularly spicy taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 300-350 g turkey breast fillet
- 2 sticks celery
- 1-2 apples, sweet and sour variety
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise, light
- 1-2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓-½ tsp sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 50 g walnuts, or pecans
- kitchen scales
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Boil turkey breast fillet in a saucepan for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and cut into small pieces.
- Wash the celery sticks and cut into thin rings.
- Wash the apples, quarter, core and cut into small cubes.
- Roughly chop the nuts.
- For the dressing, mix the mayonnaise with apple cider vinegar and sugar in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the meat in a salad bowl with the celery, apples, nuts and cranberries.
- The Drizzle over the dressing.
- Mix the salad well.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Serve the meat salad chilled.