Spicy layered salad with chicken breast fillet, eggs and cheese
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
It consists of chicken breast fillet, eggs and cheese. The salad tastes spicy and piquant due to the pickled onions and is perfect for a festive table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 250 g chicken breast fillet
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp vinegar, 9%
- 3 tbsp water
- 100 g cheese
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Boil the chicken breast fillet in salted water for 20-25 minutes.
- Let the meat cool and cut into small pieces.
- Hard boil the eggs for 5-7 minutes, let cool and peel.
- Cut the onion into half rings, Pour boiling water over and leave to stand for 2 minutes. Drain the water.
- Mix the vinegar with the water and add to the onions.
- Marine for 15 minutes, then pour off the vinegar water and drain the onions in the colander.
- Squeeze the onion lightly.
- Eggs and cheese in a coarse Grate the grater.
- Layer the salad: chicken breast fillet, onion, eggs, cheese.
- Garnish each layer but the last with a net of mayonnaise.
- egg cooker
- salad bowl
- salad servers