Spicy gingerbread cookies with cinnamon and honey
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
These savory cookies made from gingerbread dough with cinnamon, cloves and ginger have an unusual taste, are aromatic and super tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 270 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp ginger, ground
- ½ tsp cloves, ground
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 220 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 g honey
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- cookie cutters
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger and cinnamon in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the butter with a mixer.
- Add the sugar and continue beating for a few minutes.
- Add the egg and honey and stir again .
- Add the dry ingredients and stir to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough thinly and cut out round biscuits.
- Place the biscuits side by side on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper Place in the tray.
- Bake the ginger biscuits for about 15 minutes at 180 ° C.