Spicy chicken mince with soy sauce and basil
This spicy dish with chili and fragrant herbs is ready in just 15 minutes. The chicken mince is delicious and is usually served with boiled rice and fried eggs.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 120 ml chicken stock
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1½ tbsp brown sugar
- 1½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 bunch of basil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 700 g minced chicken
- salt, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and vinegar.
- Use the knife to finely chop the garlic, shallots and chilli.
- Pluck the basil leaves from the stems.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Sauté the garlic, onion and chilli for 1-2 minutes over high heat.
- Add the minced chicken to the vegetables.
- Fry the whole thing for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the prepared sauce, stir and season with salt.
- The contents of the pan Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle the basil into the pan and stir well.
- Cook the ground beef for another 30 seconds.
- Serve the ground chicken with boiled rice and a freshly fried fried egg.