Spicy chicken drumsticks wrapped in bacon and BBQ sauce
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
In this easy recipe, chicken drumsticks are brushed with BBQ sauce, wrapped in bacon slices and baked in the oven. The bacon ensures a crispy coating and juicy chicken. The BBQ sauce gives the meat an unforgettable, spicy taste.
Please review recipe:
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 6 slices of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/180°C/350°F.
- Rinse the chicken thighs, pat dry and peel off the skin.
- Scrape the tip of the bone clean with a sharp knife.
- Brush the chicken thighs with the BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper all over and wrap each with 1 slice of bacon.
- Put the legs in a casserole dish.
- Fry the chicken legs in a hot oven at 180°C until light brown and crispy.
Serve tomato ketchup or a spicy tomato sauce with the bacon-wrapped chicken legs.
- pasting brush
- casserole dish